- Truvada has been given approval by the US health regulators as an approved drug for prevention of the HIV infection. Truvada is to be used by those people who are at high risk of contracting the ..
- Diseases spread through air, water, food, from one person to another, via insects like mosquitoes and flies. Well the point is diseases can spread easily. The environment that we are living, ..
- In the ongoing debate over the provision of sex education in schools, many agree that parents should be the primary source of sex education for their children. A recent survey explores whether ..
Beauty and body care intrinsically stem from health and wellness. In order for us to achieve natural beauty, physical and spiritual health must be the focus of our body care. As soon as our ..
- A Brief History of Ego: Preventing AIDS The history of HIV and AIDS started in illness, fear, ignorance and death. The development of highly efficacious antiretroviral drugs was marked by ..
- You Know What’s Depressing? Finding Out You Have an STD The emotional impact of a diagnosis of herpes, HIV, chlamydia, gonorrhea, or other STDs is huge. It can make an existing mental health ..
- Ugandans who test positive for HIV, the virus that causes Aids, will have their results shared with their spouses and sexual partners with or without their consent, under a new law proposed by ..