- For decades there has been an ongoing debate about whether the birth control pill can increase the risk of breast cancer. Now a study from Denmark indicates that women using the birth control ..
- Men Who Have Sex With Men: London and New York City When the New York Public Library presented “Why We Fight: Remembering AIDS Activism,” the show drew large crowds and protests. The ..
- Marci Benitez is 23 and single. But she’s not dead, and despite already having two children, she enjoys the occasional night out. Her ex-husband, Juan, is in prison in upstate New York, ..
- Skin tags are small growths that may either be flesh-colored or darker, hanging from skin by a tiny stalk. While these growths are unsightly, they are common in everyone and are basically ..
- Warts are caused by HPV infections. Therefore, it is HPV that is transmitted. This happens through a number of ways, the most common being through sexual contact. Unprotected sex heightens the ..
Three prerequisites are necessary for sexual assessment and counselling: comfort in discussing sexuality knowledge of human sexuality skill in interviewing and counselling about sexual issues. As ..
Definition PID refers to the acute clinical syndrome attributed to the ascending spread of infection in women from the vagina and endocervix to the endometrium (lining of the uterus), fallopian ..
Human Sexuality Human sexuality has intricate meaning for both individuals and societies. It is a complex mixture of biological response, psychological meaning and societal/cultural overlays. It ..
Some ways to reduce the chance of having sexual contact with a member of the infected pool, and thus of becoming part of that pool include: If you are born of uninfected parents and abstain from ..
- May 9, 2012: The consumption of Gilead Sciences’ Truvada every day can protect the healthy people from the death causing HIV virus. However, will the patients take the pill daily – is an issue ..